- Released13 May 2021
- OSAndroid 11, ZenUI 8
- Display6.67 inches,1080 x 2400 pixels
- CameraBack: 64MP + Font: 64MP, 8K
- MemoryRAM: 8GB + ROM: 128GB, Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- BatteryLi-Po 5000 mAh
Asus Zenfone 8 Flip Detailed Specifications
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
- 5G Network 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 28, 38, 77, 78, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps, 5G
- GPRS Yes
- EDGE Yes
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System Android 11, ZenUI 8
- Chipset Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU Adreno 660
- Display Type Super AMOLED
- Size 6.67 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Pixel Density ~395 ppi density
- Display Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Multitouch Yes
- Dimensions 165 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm (6.50 x 3.04 x 0.38 in)
- Weight 230 g (8.11 oz)
- Colors Galactic Black, Glacier Silver
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame
- Internal Storage 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- Card Slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- RAM 8GB
- Resolution 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), PDAF, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 112˚, 14mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
- Autofocus Yes
- Flash Dual-LED flash
- Features Dual-LED flash, HDR, auto panorama (motorized rotation)
- Video Resolution [email protected]
- LoudSpeaker Yes
- Alert Types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Ring Tones Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, BDS (tri-band)
- Wi-fi Hotspot Yes
- NFC Yes
- USB USB Type-C 2.0
- USB Type-C Yes
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Battery Type Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
- Capacity 5000 mAh
- Charging Fast charging 30W USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charging Yes
- Placement Non-Removable
Asus launched a very smart and gaming phone at a quite high range. The market of Bangladesh and also worldwide on the different variants. Asus Zenfone 8 Flip ZS672KS is a very smart and gaming device to play with indeed. This phone is available in the Bangladesh market with different variants. well, we will talk about this gaming smartphone in detail. so, let’s check it out.
Asus Zenfone 8 Flip ZS672KS Network Details
Including 5G network technology, this smartphone got huge coverage of different network technology. GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G are the network technology installed on this device. Firstly, 2G network comes up with GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2.
Secondly on 3G network HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100. Thirdly 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 International is cover by 4G network technology.Finally 5G network come up with 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 28, 38, 77, 78, 77, 78 SA/NSA.
Hardware Performance of Asus Zenfone 8 Flip ZS672KS
This great gaming device has a chipset of Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm) CPU. In addition, GPU is powered by Adreno 660. After that, it runs Android 11, ZenUI 8.
Powered by a Super AMOLED, Asus Zenfone 8 Flip ZS672KS has a screen size of 6.67 inches. In addition, the 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio is the screen resolution of the device which is great for a smartphone nowadays. Another great feature is that it fills with Millions of colors inside the screen to enlighten and increase the color. Pixel density is 395 with a touch screen of 79.9% screen-to-body ratio. Corning Gorilla Glass 6 with the always-on display is here to protect the screen and for your safety. In addition, these all are the other feature of this smartphone.
Design and storage
Having a dimension of 165 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm (6.50 x 3.04 x 0.38 in) this smartphone comes up with great design and storage features. It’s a very lightweight smartphone with a weight of 230 g (8.11 oz). Just like some other smartphones, it comes up in the market in one color with galactic Black, Glacier Silver. This smartphone builds with a Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame.
Now let’s talk about the storage side. For Internal Storage 128/256GB UFS 3.1with dedicated slot for extra MicroSD card. RAM cover-up to 8GB. Well, it doesn’t support USB OTG.
Taking photos and videos is very handy nowadays. People love to take photos and videos for different special and other so many purposes. Asus Zenfone 8 Flip ZS672KS comes up in the market with great camera resolution and specification. Like, 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), PDAF, 3x optical zoom, 12 MP, f/2.2, 112˚, 14mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF.
Autofocus has also included all the cameras. Another good side is this smartphone also added value by adding Dual-LED flash, HDR, auto panorama (motorized rotation) mode is also added for capturing more wide-angle photos. Last but not least user can record videos on 8K at 30fps(frames per second).
The power source of a smartphone is very much an essential part. Asus Zenfone 8 Flip ZS672KS powered with 5000mah Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer) battery which is great for the user. But the sad thing is it doesn’t support wireless charging. So, what, Asus also take care of that. It includes Fast charging 30W and USB Power Delivery 3.0. It also supports a quick charging feature.
Asus Zenfone 8 Flip ZS672KS Price in Bangladesh
Asus Zenfone 8 Flip ZS672KS official price in Bangladesh starting at BDT ৳80,000. As we mentioned earlier it comes up with two color variant Galactic Black, Glacier Silver in the market of Bangladesh. You can buy or have a visit on both Online and offline stores in Bangladesh.